Ways to Give
Attend one of our fundraising events!! see events
Make a donation in your own name to help support programs and services at Hospice North Hastings
Gifts “In Memory”
A gift in memory of a friend or loved one is a special way to support Hospice. It is often a thoughtful remembrance in place of funeral flowers. Many people make annual contribution in “Memory” of friends or loved ones. Hospice North Hastings will send a personalized card acknowledging your gift. For those who name Hospice in “lieu of flowers’ at funerals a plaque is placed on the Memory tree at the Hospice House for those individuals who have over $1000.00 donated in total in their name.
In “Honour” Gifts
Special “in honour of” gifts are a meaningful way to commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding, or other special occasion. The special person you honour will receive a card from Hospice North Hastings acknowledging your generous gift.
Making a Planned Gift
A financial investment in Hospice North Hastings is an opportunity to ensure that end of life support for clients and their families will be available for all in need. Gifts can include: bequests, gifts of Life Insurance, Charitable Remainder Trusts and , Endowment gifts.
It is often difficult to purchase a gift…birthday, anniversary or Christmas for the person who seems to have everything.
By choosing one of our Virtual gifts you will be sending a thoughtful gift which will directly help The Hospice House for North Hastings.
An attractive Thank You card with your own message will be sent to the recipient. You of course will receive the tax receipt. Click here to purchase a Virtual Gift.
What are the benefits of Corporate Partnerships? Hospice North Hastings is a well known and established charity, but we rely on the support of corporate partners. Becoming one of our charity partners can bring lasting benefits for both organizations, including:
- Enhancing your organization’s image in the community as a good corporate citizen.
- Improving your organization’s credibility as a socially responsible company.
- Improving employee motivation, morale and team relationships due to their involvement in charity projects
- Giving your organization and employees the opportunity to have a tangible role in helping to sustain and improve palliative care in North Hastings
- Improving awareness of your organization amongst supporters and stakeholders of Hospice North Hastings
What kind of partnerships are available?
There are lots of ways that your organization can work with and support Hospice North Hastings.
- Nominate Hospice North Hastings to be your charity of the year
- Sponsor a creative project or donate your professional services, such as printing, design, web services, event management or project management
- Sponsor or advertise at one of our events
- Organize a team building fundraising day or compete a team sporting challenge
- Encourage your employees to volunteer at our events or collect donations
- Encourage your employees to contribute a portion of their monthly salary via payroll giving
Find out more?
To find out more about becoming a corporate sponsor of Hospice North Hastings, contact us at 613 332 8014
Would you be interested in supporting Hospice throughout the year and don’t want to use your credit cards? Hospice has a form with our banking information on it and we can give it to you over the phone, via fax or e-mail. You simply take it to your bank and they will set up the automatic E-transfer to our account for any amount you desire. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you from all of us at Hospice North Hastings and from our patients and their families for supporting us in our community.
Please call 613 332 8014 for more information.