Ways to Volunteer
Hospice North Hastings volunteers are gold!!! They share their time, give of their energy and become an integral part of all of our services.
There are a number of different ways that volunteers can be of assistance.
- One on one visiting in the home, hospital or nursing home
- Hospice House shifts (4 hours in length)
- Office assistance/reception
- Gardening at the Hospice House
- Assist at our R&R Day Support Program
Hospice North Hastings provides monthly Volunteer Luncheons and a great time is had by all.
Inservice Training Programs are offered through out the year and usually involve any number of volunteers taking a bus to a day event in Kingston , Belleville or Peterborough.
The extent of the volunteer involvement is totally up to each person.