On Monday, October 17th Hospice North Hastings hosted it’s very first patient wedding.
Gary Abraham, a patient with a life-limiting illness was granted his wish to marry his partner, Christina Morley, of 16 years. With just over 24 hours to prepare, everybody pulled together to arrange this celebration.
This is what makes hospice care special. The time they have together is precious, so it was important to make their wedding day as special as possible. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.
Thank you to the following for donating your time, services and everything you did to make this day possible.
- Elegant Reflections Hairstyling (Joanna Caron) – Hair
- Taylor Kiepura – Makeup
- Sandra McGrath – Décor and Wine
- Caroline’s Cakes & Sweet Treats – Wedding Cake
- Town of Bancroft – Marriage Licence
- Subway – Sandwiches
- Jenna Dillabough – Wedding Dress
- Emily Armstrong Photography – Wedding Photographer
- Posies – Corsage and Boutonniere
- Chad & Erica Hall – Pants, Shirt and Shoes
- Virginia Plunkett – Suits
- Reverend Svinda
- Mallory Kelly
- Virginia Plunkett
- Nicole Kiepura
- Peyton Spence
- Erica Hall
- Brenna Sheppard
- Amanda Wadsworth
- Melissa Hughey
- Faye Stone